Monday, March 19, 2012

Winter is coming!

With this morning's wintery weather we have been thinking about why we like the colder weather.
When I'm in my bed I feel nice and snug because the rain is tapping on the roof and the wind is blowing. Tai
I like winter because last year it snowed and I hope it will snow again this year. Sophia
I like it because then it's my birthday! Alana
I like it because I don't have to take a shower in the morning when it rains! Rowan (and Joshua)
I like it because it gave me a surprise when it was snowing - when I came out of my swimming lesson my car was stuck! Harry
When it's winter I get to stay inside and sometimes play on the computer. Sam
I can get my hot water bottle and have a hot chocolate. Ethan
When it rains in winter we get heaps of lego and dough and we swap. Zane
When it snowed I was at my grandma's and I snowboarded down Blackie's Gully. Lachie
I like winter because whenever you go to school you might be late as your car might get stuck and when you're at home and I can play on my Wii at home! Holly
I like cold weather because I'm allowed to make cupcakes and do art. Emily
Sometimes if there's lots of snow we can make little snowmen. Esme

No comments:

Post a Comment